01 December 2009

Andy, Aaron, and Madeliene :: Family Shoot

Last Sunday I met up with Raquel and her husband David, and their three children Andy (10), Aaron (8), and Madeliene (6) for a family shoot. We were vacillating between beaches up 'til the last minute, but ended up heading north towards Dana Point. It was a beautiful setting for a beautiful family.

And seriously, if/when my husband and I ever have kids, I would love them to be like Raquel & David's. The kids were so sweet & excited to be doing a photoshoot, and I even got a hug goodbye from Aaron :)

Here's a few of my favorites from our evening...

Photobucket



We had some goofy poses, haha.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Mom & her sons. Aaron had tons of different posing ideas :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Maddy was such a natural model.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I love this one of all 3 of them.

Photobucket


Skipping rocks on the water at the end of the session.

Photobucket



Raquel, it was so nice to meet you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment