08 December 2009

Jerica, Alex, and Gunner :: Family Shoot

On Sunday morning I met up with Jerica and her husband Alex, and their son, Gunner, for a family session. Gunner is 6 months old, and so adorable. When Jerica first contacted me, she was worried about getting enough pictures to capture all his different faces, and during the shoot I realized exactly what she meant. Gunner has so many facial expressions!

Below is a variety of the expressions I captured.

Photobucket



Love this one!

Photobucket


Blowing bubbles..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Love this one of all 3 of them.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is the face Gunner makes when pulling on Mom's earrings...note that Mom doesn't look quite so excited ;)

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Jerica, I had a great time with you and your family! Have a happy holiday season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment