25 November 2009

Kiya & Davian :: Family Shoot

Last weekend I met up with Kiya and Davian and their parents for some family photos in Oceanside. Kiya is 5, and Davian is 7 months. Their family was absolutely adorable - scroll down and you can see for yourself :)

Warning: This blog post ended up being super-long because I loved so many of their images, and wanted to share them all with you!

Here's a few (OK, quite a few...) of my favorites...

Photobucket


I love the next few of Kiya.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



What a cutie!

Photobucket


Whitney & her baby boy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And Luis & his daughter, haha.

Photobucket


A little nicer...

Photobucket




We also did a few of just Whitney & Luis that I loved.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Apparently, this is what was going on during Mom & Dad's mini-shoot....it took a while to brush all that sand off!

Photobucket


We ended with a few more family ones. Luis was a wonderful artist and drew the heart for us!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Whitney, I had a great time meeting you & your family. Have a happy Thanksgiving & a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment