07 December 2009

Katie & Greg :: Family Shoot

Last weekend I met up with Katie and Greg in gorgeous Coronado. Katie had contacted me to do some photos for them because they had never really had any professional pictures taken together, and Greg was nice enough to go along with the idea :)

I was a little nervous because it was sprinkling on the drive down to Coronado, but luckily the rain held off all evening for us.

It was also cool to find out that Katie and Greg are from New Hampshire - it's always nice to meet other transplanted New Englanders out here. Katie even has cousins in the same town as my in-law's have a house - apparently it's a small world!

I had so much trouble choosing some images to share with you because I loved so many....but here are a few that I narrowed it down to! You can see a few more at Fox Hollow's Facebook Page.

Photobucket



I knew when this happened at the beginning that it was going to be a fun session.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Love the next 2.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love how you can see the bridge to Coronado in the background.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Love the Christmas-y vibe in these.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Katie, I had a great time with you and Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment