02 November 2009

Justin, Stacey, & Kammy :: Family Shoot

Sunday afternoon I met up with Stacey and her husband Justin, and their daughter Kammy down in La Jolla. Stacey had contacted me to do some family pictures to send back to their homes in the Midwest for Christmas, and to get some of just her and her husband as they hadn't had professional pictures taken since they were married.

They have a gorgeous family, which makes my job all that much easier :) Kammy was also a total doll. The family had never been down to La Jolla before, and I made a complete convert out of her between the beach, waves, and seals.

Without further ado, here are some of my favorites from yesterday...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Love this one!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Kammy was playing in the waves while I got some images of just Stacey & Justin

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Stacey, it was so nice to meet you and your family! I had a great time with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,
    Thanks so much for sharing these with me! They are awesome pictures! Wow...breath taking! I can't believe how big Kammy is getting. Where did the baby go? She is so grown up and just beautiful like her mommy! Miss you guys so much....I think I will sneak on the plane with Britney, Brian & Brylee. LOL!

    ReplyDelete