23 September 2010

Mike & Heather :: Homecoming

Tuesday the 21 of September was the day Mike and Heather had been waiting for for almost 7 months - they were finally reunited after Mike's first deployment to Afghanistan.

This homecoming was even more special than normal for me, because Heather has been one of my closest friends throughout this deployment. I met her literally the day after my husband deployed the first week of March, and countless dinner dates, bottles of wine, tears, and laughs later, we finally got through this deployment (well, I'm almost there!).

Here's a few of my favorites - and of course you can see more on my Facebook.

It seemed like they were in formation forever, and as hard as Heather tried, she couldn't find Mike in the sea of Marines.

Photobucket


First hugs!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Welcome home, Mike! I am so happy that you & Heather are back together again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We love how awesome these turned out! I am so grateful and blessed to have our friendship! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete