16 September 2010

The Carson Family :: Homecoming

I was privileged to be present at 3rd LAAD's Advon homecoming earlier this week. During the deployment, Christina had their first child, Cullen, who is now 4 weeks old. The homecoming ended up being right around noon, so the sun was super harsh, but we made do.

Here a few a few of my favorites.

This is brand new baby Cullen!

Photobucket


Just chilling waiting for his dad to show up.

Photobucket


Photobucket


First hugs :)

Photobucket


My favorite.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this one - the proud father showing off his son to the Marines that were not on the deployment.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Welcome home, Sgt. Carson! I am so happy your family is back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment