04 September 2010

Katie & Sean :: Homecoming

Here's to the kickoff of this fall's many homecomings! This homecoming is from a few weeks ago in August, but I am finally catching up on updating my blog again.

I have soooo more many homecomings planned in the next few months that you will all be sick of seeing homecoming photos soon :) I wish there were more of me, because I hate having to say no to people when I have already planned a homecoming for that unit. I'm looking forward to helping welcome home many Marines in the next few months (including my husband!).

Here's a few of my favorites from Katie & Sean's homecoming.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


This is one of my favorites.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Welcome home, Sean! Hope you both are having an amazing time in Belize right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment