21 January 2010

Tara :: Maternity Shoot

So, I have been totally slacking on blogging lately! I've been crazy busy editing the hundreds of personal photos I took in CT during 2 weeks at Christmas. When you only see family twice a year, you want tons of pictures of course...it just makes for some long hours at the computer :) I will be sure to share some of them with you as well.

Anyway, I had an awesome maternity shoot this week with Tara. I actually did an outdoor maternity shoot with her and her husband Corey before Christmas, but she wanted to do some indoors closer to her due date as well. Less than a month to go at this point!

Here are some of the images we were able to capture inside - enjoy! You can also check out my Facebook page for some more images.

Photobucket


How cute are these little boots??

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Everything is all ready for baby Trenton!

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this one.

Photobucket


Have a great weekend, Tara! Hope the rest of Corey's training flies by, and I hope I get to meet Trenton before you move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment