29 January 2010

Puppies!

I realized I still haven't shared some of the images from my trip home to CT on the blog! Dogs are a huge part of home for my husband and I. I grew up with Rottweilers & Mastiffs, but when I was in high school my parents decided to switch to having Newfoundlands. They now have 4 Newfoundlands and 1 Carin Spaniel (kind of random addition, we all know).

My husband always grew up with labs, and his parents still have 2 they rescued. His aunt also breeds labs, so when we visited for Christmas we had 6 labs running around together. It was quite busy :)

Here's a sampling of our parent's dogs - you can always see more at my Facebook Page!

My husband and one of his aunt's dogs - I have this framed over our couch now because I loved it so much :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment