07 January 2010

Ross, Stacy, & Lizzie :: Family Shoot

While I was home visiting Connecticut for the holidays, I got the chance to do a family shoot for a friend of mine and her family. Stacy and her husband Ross drove to CT to meet me for a few hours, with their daughter Lizzie. We had planned on doing more portraits indoors since it was pretty chilly, but after the long ride, Lizzie really wanted some outdoor activity so we ended up mostly outside.

Photobucket


She's such a beautiful little girl.

Photobucket


Lizzie LOVES the snow.

Photobucket


Photobucket


We got a few of just Mom & Dad as well.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love these ones of Lizzie and her dad. He's been away for work quite a bit lately, and you could tell how much she missed him.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I snapped this one in the car, between locations. Lizzie wasn't really all about posing, and finally smiled...in her carseat, haha.

Photobucket


Beautiful family :)

Photobucket


Stacy, it was great to see you and your family!

1 comment:

  1. Steph - so many great ones here. I'm now an official blog follower :)

    ReplyDelete