26 June 2011

The Ashley Family :: Family Shoot

Last weekend, I met up with the extended Ashley family in San Clemente for the evening. I had previously done predeployment photos for Shannon and Christine, and was excited to meet the rest of Shannon's family who were visiting from Illinois for part of his post-deployment leave.

Coming from a family of 6 kids, I understand how nice it is to have photos of everyone together since it rarely happens. And I also understand that it can be quite difficult to get that many people to cooperate at once, haha. But everything went super smoothly that night, and we got a lot of great images. Here's a few of my favorites so far.

Photobucket


Photobucket


The adorable Tatum and I played peek-a-boo under the pier :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks again, Ashley family! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your visit in CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment