15 August 2009

Serenity & Kayle :: Family Lifestyle Shoot

This Thursday I spent the morning on the playground with Serenity and Kayle. Their mother had contacted me to surprise their father with updated pictures of them. Serenity is 5 and such a good older sister to 16-month old Kayle. How cool are both of their names, by the way?

When I arrived at their house, Serenity immediately took me up to see her pink princess room.

Photobucket

Kayle was still getting ready to go to the park, but Serenity was a little bummed we weren't there yet.

Photobucket

Off to the park! This was a treat for the kids, and they just took off running as soon as we arrived.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love both of their smiles - how adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kayle is super adventurous and loves exploring.

Photobucket

Such a good older sister.

Photobucket

I just love this one.

Photobucket

Laura, I had a great time meeting you and the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment