12 August 2009

Marissa :: Maternity Shoot

My good friend Marissa is pregnant with her first child - a girl named Paige, and I was privileged to spend a few hours shooting on the beach with her. She was so excited and enthusiastic about the shoot and was willing to try just about anything, so I took full advantage of that!

We started off with a few belly shots in her backyard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we headed to the beach!

Photobucket

Love the expression.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She has the most adorable belly!

Photobucket

She is just glowing.

Photobucket

Enjoying the gorgeous afternoon light.


Photobucket


We grabbed a bite to eat and hung around for the sunset, but the cloud cover unfortunately shadowed most of it. We still caught a little bit of the color peeking through though!

Photobucket

Marissa, I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes quickly and safely for you. I can't wait to meet Paige in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment